This happened to me. I ran system restore and got it back. I reserved my
copy for my Lenovo. Just because it downloads doesn't mean I have to install
it. From what I'm hearing so far, though, I think I will probably do so.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Steve & Shannon Cook
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 9:57 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] need help!!! not able to get windows 10

I had the Get Windows 10 icon in my system tray and did not reserve my copy
and now my icon is no longer there.  What do I need to do?  Thanks in
advance!

Steve Cook
Steve on Dice World: Steve6009
Steve on Twitter: @SteveCook67
Today I married my best friend.
The one that I laugh with, live for, love.
October 11, 2003