How do I delete the old jaws 16?

----- Original Message -----
From: Eric Damery <edam...@freedomscientific.com
To: "jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Date sent: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 19:04:05 +0000
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] upgrading jaws 16 license

You just update your authorization from the Help Menu of you current JAWS, using your Authorization. If you don't have it, contact Customer Service with your Serial Number and Authorization Number. Then, install JAWS 16 from the JAWS Download Page and the License will make it the Home Edition.

No need to uninstall anything.
Eric