It looks like the updates are sorted by most recent, meaning the most recent updates are at the top of the list. If you installed this update recently, it should be near the top of the list. You are doing it right. You may also want to look under all programs as it may be listed there. If you uninstall the software, it may cause problems as Jaws needs the display driver installed to work properly. I'd go to www.amd.com or the computer manufacturer's web site and download the latest drivers from there. If you go to your computer manufacturer's web site, you will need the model number of your computer.

Shane