I'm using JFW 15, have the ability to upgrade to 16, but haven't.  Reserved
Windows 10, but don't want it at this point.  Couldn't figure out how to get
it out of my system tray and not to ask.  I called the Ms Disability Desk,
and a really nice woman had a remote session with me.  Windows 10 will give
me the option to download or not, and I can now choose whatever updates to
download.  Were on the phone about a  half hour -- they had to call me back.
I know we went to the Control Panel, but not sure what we did.

Really appreciated the help and told her this.

Deb Caldbeck