How long after you reserved your copy of jaws did you get to download it?
Also, do I need some type of product key?
Johna

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of jim
Sent: Sunday, August 2, 2015 6:46 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] successfully upgraded to windows 10

Hi, jaws users:

Important: totally uninstall jaws and reinstall it after you update to
windows 10.
I tried just repairing jaws 16, but I could not access the start button.
called Microsoft support, they told me to uninstall  and reinstall jaws, and
they were right.
everything is working now except for cortana.
I used the media tool from Microsoft, you must have reserved windows 10 to
use this tool successfully.

I personally give Microsoft a A+ for windows 10.
All my files, folders, and settings were transferred without any problems.
So far all my programs work.
the first time I used the Microsoft tool, it took about 2 hours to download
windows 10, but five minutes into the setup it failed.
I immediately did the download again, took about 20 minutes, and upgraded my
windows 7, 64 bit to windows 10 home, with no issues.
Again, after uninstalling and reinstalling jaws, I had no issues on windows
10.
Good luck to everyone...
drink plenty of coffee...ahah
Jim

A Ballast for My Soul

Life is like a stormy sea
That tosses to and fro,
But God's Word will ever be
A ballast for my soul.

By its truth I'll be held fast
Till I reach heaven's shore
Where I will be home at last
And sail life's sea no more!

author: Perry Boardman

THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES
First College football Playoff National champions!!!

GO BUCKS!!!