Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2015 8:57 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Outlook Express and Outlook.

Did you download Windows Live Mail? Does it have any similarity to Outlook
Express? I understand Outlook Express can be downloaded for ten dollars. Is
there a web site for that, or would it be through Windows?

Best to you from,

Carolyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Boyd" <mike....@comcast.net>