Mike,
Thank you. I knew there was one but it has been so long that I forgot it.
Kurt

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Michael B.
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2015 10:40 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Virtual mouse cursor

Hi Kurt,

The keystroke is, Insert / Jaws key + Delete key.

For those that are wondering what the virtual cursor is / does, the Virtual
cursor is explained below:

 The Virtual PC Cursor - HTML Environment  The virtual PC Cursor mimics the
functions of the PC Cursor, but is  activated by default when entering an
HTML document. The virtual PC Cursor  speaks the number of frames in a
document, and the number of links in the  frame. You can switch between
frames, and JAWS reads graphics labeled by  alt  tags in the HTML code.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!