If you are using laptop mode then use the caps lock key instead of the
insert on the num pad and see if that works. That is what I use.
Kurt

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 9:23 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Battery Status

Kurt:

On the Dell laptop I'm currently using, this does not seem to work.

I'm pressing the Jaws key (the large key on the lower lefthand corner of the
num pad), and the shift simultaneously, followed by the letter B.

If I'm doing something wrong, please let me know.

Thank you!

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan