From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of michael dubuisson
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 5:02 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] outlook 2007

Hi to the jaws users,

Just asking for advice about Microsoft outlook mail   office 2007  which
when leave the computer in sleep mode as when I turn on the computer again
and try to get outlook I just get a noise and a message to close Microsoft
outlook.  The same thing happens when I even go in to the start menu and go
down to outlook the same thing occurs.

Advice would be nice, from Mick from Liverpool

---