From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Dacia Cole
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 7:47 AM
To: jaws-users-list <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] questions about Openbook

Hi,

I havesome questions about Openbook.  If this is not the right list,
please let me know where to send them. I'm running Openbook 9.0 on a
windows 8.1 machine and am using the pearl document camera.  When I
tellit to acquire a page it says that each page I scan is blank even
when I know the pages have print on them.  Any ideaswhy?   I'm not
sure if I  see the flash on the camera going off.  Could that matter,
and if so, if it's not on, do you know how to turn it on?

I'm also wanting to know how to scan paperback books so I can get two
pages at once but still keep proper pagination and such.

thanks,

Dacia