Tell it on list, if you would, please.

Best from,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 11:11 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS compatible scanning software

The thing I'm trying to get with abby fine reader pro is a clean document
after scanning into word.
Is there more to just clicking scan to Microsoft word and setting the (can't
remember what its called) to 300, 200 or 600?  I always also select plain
text hoping my snail mail will come out making sense without me trying to
figure out what the mail is trying to tell me. Lol.
I guess where I'm getting at in a round about way, if you could scorpeo
email me off list and tell me how you scan a doc into word and how much
cleaning must you do with the document after scanning.

Kimsan Song
kimsans...@gmail.com