From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2015 7:29 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Unable to Process PDF Documents In IE 11

Greetings, gang.  I just acquired a refurbed Dell desktop PC with JAWS 15
already installed running Windows 7.  Using IE 11, when I encounter a Google
search result that is labled as a PDF and activate the link, the document
will not get processed by Adobe Reader XI which is also already installed on
this computer.  I did a little investigating and discovered that the Adobe
PDF Reader add-on for IE 11 is not listed on the list of add-ons on the
Manage Add-Ons option on the IE 11 Tools menu. This means that the Adobe PDF
Reader add-on was probably never installed and therefore, , IE 11 cannot
process PDF documents.  So how do I install the Adobe PDF Reader add-on in
IE 11?  Thanks for any help.

Gerald