Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2015 12:40 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] After updating to windows 10

After reinstalling Jaws 16, I would check the following areas on the windows 10 computer.
First of all, I would check my default programs.
windows key+I, enter on system, arrow down to default apps and press enter.
Make sure that iE is set as default, also set your email client here.
Turn off all of the background apps you will not be using, all are on by default.
windows key+I, go to privacy and press enter.
Go down to back ground apps and press enter.
Tab across and uncheck most of these apps.
Each time you uncheck one of them it will kick you back to the home button, just tab back to the next app in the list. Also, make sure you turn off letting other computers to receive updates from your computer, this will slow down IE and your computer.
Windows key+I, go to update and security and press enter.
Tab to advanced options and press enter.
Tab four times too, choose how your updates are delivered and press enter.
Make sure when you tab that this sharing feature of updates is turned off, this will effect your computers performance.
Microsoft leaves all these back ground things on by default.
One more area to check is your live tiles.
Press enter on the start button, down arrow to your apps, right and left, up and down arrow around in them.
Press the application key, you will have different choices.
For example:
Turn off live tile, if you are not using them I would turn them off.
Uninstall, again if you won’t need the app uninstall it.
Unpin from start list.
resize sub menu, small, medium, and large which is wide.
all these things combined will slow down your computer.
I hope this helps...

Join our new yahoo group, Windows 10 and jaws at:

windows-10-and-jaws-subscr...@yahoogroups.co.in

A Ballast for My Soul

Life is like a stormy sea
That tosses to and fro,
But God's Word will ever be
A ballast for my soul.

By its truth I'll be held fast
Till I reach heaven's shore
Where I will be home at last
And sail life's sea no more!

author: Perry Boardman

THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES
First College football Playoff National champions!!!

GO BUCKS!!!