try alt o and see if it work.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 3:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] alt+D

I’m running windows 10 and IE 11 is my default browser
I’m having problems with the command alt+D to open a web page directly
this all started after I upgraded, the first time I upgraded IE did not work at all. then I decided to run the windows 10 upgrade again this time keeping nothing of windows 7
this time IE works but it won’t open email links or open links with alt+D.
resetting IE settings is not a fix from what I’ve heard on the microsoft help forum.
anyone else having a problem similar?
Email is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

Holger Fiallo