I have put two new lessons on one drive.
lesson 1, customizing windows 10.
lesson 2, using various programs with windows 10 and jaws.
Windows 10 users, open with voice recorder or windows media player, iTunes will
not work with these files.
windows 7, 8, or 8.1, use windows media player.
I used voice recorder on our laptop to record my voice and Jaws from my desktop.
the first five seconds are loud, rest of recording is very good.
if David likes them, he may put them on the jaws users website and give you a
link to download them.
if you want to try my one drive link, here it is again...

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=109032A085BB3CE2!130&authkey=!AOrgD5LmQr72KPA&ithint=folder%2ctxt

time for more coffee after all that talking...ahahahah
Join our new yahoo group, Windows 10 and jaws at:

windows-10-and-jaws-subscr...@yahoogroups.co.in

A Ballast for My Soul

Life is like a stormy sea
That tosses to and fro,
But God's Word will ever be
A ballast for my soul.

By its truth I'll be held fast
Till I reach heaven's shore
Where I will be home at last
And sail life's sea no more!

author: Perry Boardman

THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES
First College football Playoff National champions!!!

GO BUCKS!!!