Just Windows firewall. This said, I don't go adventuring much beyond the sites I use in my work and recreational reading.

On 9/1/2015 12:32 PM, David Ferrin wrote:
I have been using private firewall for a few years with an acceptable level
of success. I am wondering what other people are using for their firewall
needs.

I know there are a wide variety of offerings out there although many of
which are not usable with a screen reader. The bad thing is that so much
time has passed my memory fails me as to what has already been tried without
success.

David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.