From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Kevin
Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2015 6:49 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] flash mp3 articles

whenever I’m surfing the net and go into a web page sometimes a flash player
article will automatically start playing I’m using windows 10 with IE 11 is
there a way to stop the automatic play windows 10 does not use adobe flash
player I don’t think, it’s not in my programs and features.
Email is golden!!!
Kevin Lee