threwou this baseball season while listening to baseball from MLB gamday audio I have to refresh the feed quite often. I rarely used to have this issue in the past. I tried using several different browsers like FireFox, Google Chrome, and IE 11 which is my primary browser. In IE 11 I've tried deleting history and temp file, signing out of the account and signing back in and lastly talking to MLB customer service who had no viable solutions. Why this is quite irritating when listening to live games it's makes listening to archived almost impossible since the game starts from the beginning. My bandwidth is more than adequate for listening to audio. Has this been happening to any of you and what did you do to resolve the issue?

--
"Every country has an idenity, history, customs,  and culture. It's a unique
landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."