Go David.  Look forward to any helpful info.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 7:31 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] some audio files in the pipeline so to speak

I am considering doing an update to my tutorial on installing jaws scripts
using the roaming shortcut.

Also depending on what other recordings others have done as I don't believe
in inventing the wheel since that has already been done I will need to
review what I can do that needs to be done. I have recently obtained a
system for testing purposes which has been upgraded to windows 10 myself. I
am still learning what programs will or will not work on that platform. I
can say this for a fact. Gold Wave seems to work wonderfully. Now I need to
find out how well it works with my USB headset which is my recording media
of choice.

If all goes well some of this might start next week or so.

David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.