Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 11:52 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Another setting you might want to turn off in w-10

Yes, that means it is on, press spacebar to turn it off.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 11:35 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

mine says stop getting to know me  press spacebar
does this mean it's on?

-----Original Message----- From: jim
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 8:11 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hi group,
there is a setting under privacy, called, speech inking and typing.
When this is on, your computer sends all kinds of information to Microsoft.
Such as info about you, and your contacts, your calendar, your search
history, and your preferences.
How to turn this setting off.
Windows key+I, right arrow to, privacy, press enter.
Down arrow to, Speech inking and typing, press enter.
Tab one time, if turned off, should say, Get to know me button.
Tab again, it will say, go to bing settings, you can go here to manage how
bing works, and manage bing history.
Last week when I was demonstrating Cortana, this setting was automatically
turned on, even though I previously had it turned off.
Just letting you know, of another setting which collects info about you and
your computer.
This is the only thing that I wish Microsoft would change in w-10, this
constant collecting of one’s computer information.
Thank you and have a nice day...

Join our new yahoo group, Windows 10 and jaws at:

windows-10-and-jaws-subscr...@yahoogroups.co.in

A Ballast for My Soul

Life is like a stormy sea
That tosses to and fro,
But God's Word will ever be
A ballast for my soul.

By its truth I'll be held fast
Till I reach heaven's shore
Where I will be home at last
And sail life's sea no more!

author: Perry Boardman

THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES
First College football Playoff National champions!!!

GO BUCKS!!!