Same here.

Ward

On 9/17/2015 6:33 PM, Greg Washington wrote:
The Amazon product search item in research it is not working on my Windows 7
computer using latest Jaws 16 with IE as my default browser.  When I search
for items that as recently as yesterday returned the usual 5 items now Jaws
reports there is nothing to display.  I get the message "press escape to
close the results viewer.  Other choices such as weather and Wikipedia are
working fine.  I have reported this to FS support via email and am awaiting
a response.  Has anyone else experienced this problem today?
Best,
Greg Washington

.