Hello all,
I have just upgraded to windows 10 professional, and today I installed the
public release of jaws 17. I'm very impressed. Now, I however have a very odd
problem with a CD ripping program, C dex. I tried to install with jaws 16. When
I installed, it completely, totally crashed my jaws. I had to do a jaws repair
with narrator, completely uninstalled C dex and the narrator voice in windows
10 is very clear. Now, is this a bug in jaws 16 with C dex or has this been
fixed with jaws 17? This was very frustrating because I got a lot of DLL errors
too when I installed C dex. I tried the latest version of c dex 1.75 but
there's no 64 bit version, to the best of my knowledge. Any help with this
would be greatly appreciated indeed. Thanks much!

Maheen.