From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Daniel
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2015 11:43 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] A Little Result Of Jaws 17 first public beta

Hello,
JAWS 17 public beta 1 actually works excellent with google chrome. I'm
running windows 10 professional, insider preview, build 10320 and google
chrome canary 41, with no issues. I find that smart navigation freezes when
navigating webpage with lots of frames, such as,
http://www.androidsentral.com Daniel