Hello,

FYI, just submitted the following to:

suggesti...@freedomscientific.com

possibly if others feel the same, send it in.

Hello,

Each year I participate in the beta program. Generally over
the beta cycle, I submit many bug reports. I wish there was
a way for some of the information to remembered each year
after the first report was sent. For instance, each time I
submit I need to enter first name, last name, Jaws serial
number, phone number, email address, operating system, etc.
This is a lot of unnecessary typing on the part of the
person submitting the report. Is there any way for these
fields to auto populate?

Best,

Al