Hi group,
here is what I found when I did a Google search on, How to turn off automatic
numbering in word 2010?.
Here are the sited steps and my translation, for Jaws keyboard users, it
works...

1.  Click the Microsoft Office Button
Press enter on your Microsoft Word 2010 program.

, and then click Word Options.
Press ALT+f, up arrow to Options, press enter.

2.  Click Proofing.
Arrow down to proofing.

3.  Click AutoCorrect Options, and then click the AutoFormat As You Type tab.
Tab to AutoCorrect Options, press enter.
Press Control+Tab, to the AutoFormat As You Type tab.
Tab across and uncheck any items, you do not want to automatically correct in
your Word documents.

4.  Under Apply as you type, select or clear the Automatic bulleted lists check
box or the Automatic numbered lists check box.
Press Spacebar to uncheck these items.

Tab to OK, press enter.
Tab to OK, press enter.

You are done...
Join our new yahoo group, Windows 10 and jaws at:

windows-10-and-jaws-subscr...@yahoogroups.co.in

A Ballast for My Soul

Life is like a stormy sea
That tosses to and fro,
But God's Word will ever be
A ballast for my soul.

By its truth I'll be held fast
Till I reach heaven's shore
Where I will be home at last
And sail life's sea no more!

author: Perry Boardman

THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES
First College football Playoff National champions!!!

GO BUCKS!!!