Where do I get and which will be best. I see only for family group but no individual. Just me and my cat Bella and she uses my computer and iPhone.

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 9:38 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Antivirus

I currently have the demo version on a windows 10 lap top and I'm strongly
considering keeping it. The reasons are two fold. First of all it does seem
to do what it claims and secondly the other options out there kind of leave
me flat so far as either their accessibility or effectiveness.
David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.
----- Original Message ----- From: "john melia" <98.1...@gmail.com>