Greetings:
I was able to install googledrive last night. I've also heard folks
jumping all over onedrive. What is the difference between the two and
why get one over the other? Is one more accessible than the other?
I've never dealt with these before so excuse the dumb questions.
So far, at least google drive, it's just like dropbox, where it's a
copy and paste thing. OneDrive, I'm not sure because I can't ever get
it to work. Part of it is passwords hahaha. I have so many passwords I
forget which is for what.
So many passwords for everything, pretty soon, my kids will not answer
the door and just say "what's the password" after I knock. haha.