yes it helped but I had to go to the tools menu and then arrow down to options then press enter the dialogue came up which was the options dialogue then I arrowed over to Composition then tabbed once and landed on the general tab then I tabbed a couple of more times until I landed on check for missing attachments then unchecked it and then tabbed down to okay. so it is actually tools, options, composition, general then tab to check for missing attachments uncheck then tab to okay
but I new what you meant
Re: [JAWS-Users] attachments
Hi Anna,
tools, display, general,
tab to where it says look for missing attachments and uncheck.
tab to ok and activate.
Did this help?