Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 11:20 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] captcha and Firefox and internet explorer

I only use what comes up when I go to PayPal, did not know they had a
"classic site.  I am so disappointed with all issues that are piling up on
me at the moment but that is neither here are there, just I seem to be
having a run of horrible luck lately.

Rose Combs
roseco...@q.com
A picture may be worth a thousand words but it takes up three times the
memory!