If anyone is having the same problem that I was having.
I love the new shortcut for making folders.
Simply just use ctrl shift n to make a new folder, give it a name and press the enter key.
Then you're all set.
A huge thanks but I wrote to the windows 10 list last night and Jim came up with the answer before this list did. I was on the radio this morning than fell a sleep after this morning's emergency drill.
So, just now returning thank you's.
Ron U.S. ham radio station KR3DOG-WCECTM.
Which WCECTM stands for
West County Emergency Com-Tree Manenger.

"that a service dog beats a cane paws down any day of the week." For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit: