From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2015 12:41 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] outlook 2013 navigating between email accounts

I did that before you sent the article.

Thanks.

Kimsan Song
kimsans...@outlook.com

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2015 9:34 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

This is what you have to do to change the account name in the navigation
pane.

If you are using a POP3 account or personal folders (*.pst), you can change
the name that displays in the folder list and navigation pane using this
method:
1.Right-click on the data file name you want to change and choose Data File
Properties (Properties in older versions of Outlook).
2.Click the Advanced button on the Properties dialog 3.Change the names in
the in the Data File Dialog

Kimberly