How do I clear history?

----- Original Message -----
From: "jim" <buckeye...@wowway.com
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Date sent: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 16:51:52 -0400
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] windows updates

Hi randy,
Sinse you are running w-10.
You do not need to worry about windows updates, they will take care of
themselves in the background.
Otherwise, they will begin to install themselves, then the next time you do
a restart or do a shutdown and start up.
They will finish updating, nothing to worry about.
So, take a deep breath and enjoy w-10.