From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 8:54 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Settings, Accounts, Part 5 of 9

Hi Jim, Al, & Mike,

When posting URL's that are very long you might consider using a URL
shortening Website like Tiny URL.  I used the website to create a much
shorter URL from the origianal URL & the shorter URL is below:

TinyURL was created!

The following URL:

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=109032a085bb3ce2&id=109032A085BB3CE2%21130&au
thkey=%21AOrgD5LmQr72KPA

 has a length of 100 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which
has a length of 26 characters:

http://tinyurl.com/ps3mz27

Their website is:

http://www.tinyurl.com

HTH
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!