update on my question, I read some info so i was able to create an IMAP
account, weather that was a smart move or not remains to be seen.
This was necessary for other devices with email functions that required IMAP
accounts.
I can deal with this type of account as long as my existing email folders I
created using the POP account are still available to access, if anyone can tell
me that 1M questions, would make me happy.

Sent from my iPhone