Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015 5:37 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] email accounts setting

hello,,
i need to find out something to with my email client on my window's 7 laptop. My ISP has recently changed servers, so I changed it in tools/accounts for my email property settings. I might note here that this is an account using POP with email client using Window's Mail.

So after changing on the server tab from the old server based on what my ISP is telling me to the new server, mail.twc.com I do all that and apply the changes and ok it and close out the accounts. But then I get a pop-up from Window's Credentials wanting me to give my user name/password, so I do this, and tab to ok. *window's credentials checkbox is checked here to remember or for security purposes. This is a nightmare, cause this *bi*** will not go away and keeps asking same thing over and over.
I can alt-tab back to inbox, but no mail,huge sigh here.

so is there a work around this most annoying pop-up, what would happen if the checkbo is not checked on the credentials? I cannot create another email account because WM does not like multi-identies. so am I just like stuck here? The server goes back to the old settings and all is fine, no pop-up, no issues, mail comes in.
And my ISP gets paid to give wrong info apparently,lol

Appreciated for any feedback on all this if anyone has anything to offer.

Trish

Sent from my iPhone