From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Mailing Lists
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 8:20 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS with Dotnet applications!

Hi All,

Not sure if I asked this on here before but could anyone give me some advice on
how best to work with Dotnet applications and JAWS. This is for a student who
is beginning a job and who will have to use such a combination. We are not sure
what will need configuring for best results and if there may be a better
alternative.

Many thanks for any help.

Paul.