Hi all,

I am running Win 8.1, MS 2010, and JAWS 16 latest.

I am wanting to go into my applications menu and attach an Excel sheet to an
email. My problem is that when I press the applications key it tells me
applications but does nothing. If I press the f10 to get it, it tells me,
Windows list dialog.

I have never had this happen, does anyone know what is going on here? I need
to send this sheet back to the boss now that it is completed but don't know
how to get it to her.

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Kurt