From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kevin
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 7:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] office 2016 install

when I tried to install, a message after I entered my office key said to
call a number to verify anyone else on this list that have office 2016
installed experience this?  I did not get my office installed because when
called the person on the other side said I had viruses which prevented
installation.  impossible I have vipre installed.  then he gave a
recommendation of antivirus then the prices.
Email is golden!!!
Kevin Lee