I was moving around on the ribbon and somehow before I changed the start I got into tell me what you want to do
now it won't let me go into the file menu!

-----Original Message----- From: Mike
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 10:26 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] backstage view

Kevin,

You can disable the backstage view by going to the File menu, tab down to
Options, under Word options you want to be on General, then tab down to
startup options, and then on down to where it says "Show the start screen
when this program opens", uncheck this box, and then tab down to the OK
button and press enter. Now the backstage view will not open when you open
Word. You will get a blank document.

Mike
mike....@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin