Hello Mike, I'm not sure as to why it's doing that. I will allow others, to
comment further but possibly thinking that it might be an Internet browser
issue. And something else I like to point out, you can actually have other
email accounts linked up to your Outlook.com account just like you can Gmail.
> On Oct 24, 2015, at 9:05 AM, Mike <mike....@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> And these are exactly the steps that I follow in trying to read messages on
> the sight, but when I dlick on the subject link, the messages do not open.
> Nor to they delete when I check the box and then click on the delete button.
> I do not know what or where the problem is. The service works well through
> WLM however, and that is all that really matters to me. I do not want to have
> to read my emails through different web sites.
>
> Mike
> mike....@comcast.net
>

> -----Original Message----- From: Kliph
> Sent: Friday, October 23, 2015 12:12 PM
> To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
> Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] account question for outlook.com
>
> Well, I have never had any issues reading mail on the site.  You gett to the
> messages easily with x for check boxes, the subject is a link, you hit enter
> on it, and it puts you right at the text of the message.  JMO
>
> Sent from my Mobile Office
>
>> On Oct 22, 2015, at 4:09 PM, Mike <mike....@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>> Setting up an account on outlook.com is not the hard part, but you cannot
>> read your email messages through the sight, or perform many of the other
>> functions. If you set yourself up an account, then use it in another email
>> client, then it is a pretty great email service. It is typical of many web
>> based email services, inaccessible.
>>
>> Mike
>> mike....@comcast.net
>>

>> -----Original Message----- From: Alan Robbins
>> Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 7:44 AM
>> To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
>> Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] account question for outlook.com
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I guess my thought on this is why would someone insist or
>> want to set up an account on a platform that is not totally
>> accessible? With so many accessible options out there, just
>> wondering?
>>
>> Best,
>> Al

>>> 2543007667