Say you have a problem on your computer. I am running Jaws, so are you. We could set it up where I can take control of your computer to help you fix the problem. Ever heard of NVDA Remote? It's sort of similar, but in this case, both people have to have Jaws on the machine for it to work. And someone correct me if I'm wrong but if you wanted to initiate the tandem feature (you want to take control of someone else's machine), I believe you have to have Jaws Professional.

Shane