Something was bothering me about one drive in windows 10 until a little
research solved my problem this morning. I like to move such animals from my
system drive to the data partitions that all of my systems have.

Windows 10 removed the little feature that made it so easy in 7, so I was under
the impression it could not be done. Fortunately it can, look for the
instructions to end up on the tips and tricks page probably today.

Oh yes, it feels good to bring down the 600 pound gorilla.
David Ferrin
You don't have to be crazy to run a list like this, but it does help.