I have twice had to system restore because when attempting to install Jaws 17 I
am asked for my license code.  Even if I switch to 16, something in the
installation of 17 seems to erase the license and the only way to use Jaws in
regular mode is to restore the system and use 16.  I went to the page to
activate it and the page found it just fine.  Then it gave me another code to
use, and not sure why this other code was given but I tried activating my
license pasting the original key and also trying this generated one but it
keeps giving an error message that it doesn't recognize the code.  Now the
generated code is 3 lines long and I don't know if the words at the end are
necessary--like version 00, etc.  I don't know why the FS page recognizes it
but neither code will work when Jaws tells me I need to type in my key.  Is
there something I can do that's not being done so I can use 17 in regular and
not 40-minute mode?

Thanks for assistance.

Joanne