Thanks, wasn't sure what they were.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Pablo Morales
Sent: Sunday, November 1, 2015 10:50 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] What are scripts?

Scripts are code, that is going to tell jaws how to read, or work on
specific situations. Situations like when you press a keystroke, or when a
program start. The scripts are going to do something that is going to
perform a result. For example, when you press insert F12, this keystroke
activate a script, and it just tell jaws to read the time.