You would have to keep with Pro because Jaws 15 licencing hasn't been
updated to match the newer versions.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Brent Harding
Sent: 02 November 2015 01:17
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] A compatibility question about changing your JAWS
16 or 17 license and SMA from professional to Home for Windows XP

I'm wondering the same thing. Unfortunately, I have one around I am mostly
stuck with because of my 7 machine's issues with keeping its activation in
place. I kind of doubt that I would reinstall it, but you never know and I
am wondering if I could safely try upgrading that 7 machine to Jaws 17 and
keep the option open to reinstall the latest XP compatible version on the XP
machine if necessary.