From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Rick Justice
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2015 2:36 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS and a new computer

Hi Wayne,
When you boot the computer, wait a minute or two, to allow the system too
load everything, then press the Windows key + the Letter U,  to open the
"Ease of Access Center".
Next, press Alt + the letter N, to start Narrator.
Be patient, Narrator may take a few seconds to start talking.
>From this point, you should be able to navigate the pre-setup screens using
the tab key and arrow keys.
Once you have completed this process, Windows should load the desktop, at
which time you can install Jaws.

HTH,
Rick Justice

"Everything must be learned, but some things just can't be taught!"