From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: Sunday, November 8, 2015 12:13 AM
To: 'jaws-users'
Subject: [JAWS-Users] this is driving me nuts. jaws and a news article site

Can someone navigate to http://www.tri-cityherald.com/

Every time I'm on the page, after reading it for a while jaws freezes, then
eventually I hear recover this webpage, and close.

I always have to f6 several times, or a screen refresh to start reading
again.

It's just this site and no other webpage.

I'm just wondering if it is me, or will any other jaws user will experience
the same as myself.

I invite you to read an article and not just the homepage to see if jaws
will be freezing for you.

If someone can use jaws 16 and ie 11 to test this out that would be great as
I am not using firefox nor do I have jaws 17.  I have the preview handlers
not showing, and the preview pane is off, which has been for a while now but
that is not the solution commonly suggested for IE issues like this.

I've put up with it for about a month now but it's driving me bonkers lol.
I wonder what's causing it to freeze?

Thank you for anyone who can tell me why it's freezing

SuccessfulImpact.com

www.Successfulimpact.com