From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 4:56 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows 10 installed; JAWS talking: Stuck: Next
step?

Ever since XP hit the streets the command for shutting down a Windows system
is as easy as opening the run dialog and entering the following command:

Shutdown -s -f -t 00

The 00 is for immediate shutdown. If you want it to turn off in 30 seconds
then just enter 30 instead of 00. The rest should be obvious.

David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.