What? Do you mean that I am doing all of this work to learn WLM and all
ready it is going away? hmmm,,,I am always one step behind.  Thanks for your
help.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kevin
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2015 5:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] WLM it was RE: JAWS and a new computer

wlm is at version 16 something which is 2012 don't expect it to be upgraded
because ms has a new email client which is not accessible with jaws.
all the info may be there in your messages but it may be in 2 line message
view.
here's how to change it so jaws can read it to change the view of your
message display in windows live mail press alt to bring up the ribbon menu
navigate to the view ribbon with the right arrow key when on the view ribbon
press the down arrow select a new view for your messages press enter you
will be presented with four message views select the third rule (show all
messages) tab to apply press spacebar when prompted select all folders press
enter choose the view ribbon again press down navigate by pressing the
leftor right  arrow key to the message drop down press enter press the down
arrow til you get to one line message view make sure one line message view
is checked if not press spacebar to check it the email messages should now
be displayed sender, subject, date ...