You are not alone I have tried everything I know and have not gotten the call list to clear either. so if anyone knows a trick I think we would both like to know.

From: "leonard morris" <lmorris1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 4:45 PM
To: "jaws" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] magic jack and jaws

I switched from vonage to magic jack phone service. Magic jack creates a list of recent calls on the computer. I have been trying to delete individual numbers or just clear the list entirely I can not get jaws v17 to perform this task. Any magicjack users here know how to do this?

--
"Every country has an idenity, history, customs, and culture. It's a unique landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."